- FITS in soundholes from 3.88” (98.5 mm) to 3.94” (100mm) diameter.
- HIGH impedance passive design, no battery required.
- BUILT with Customized Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet and Single Coil with Handwound Oxygen-Free Copper.
- SOLID Beech Wood Housing for better transmission of Acoustic Vibrations with Super String Balance and Pure Acoustic Clarity.
- CAME with Studio Grade Lossless Transmission Audio Cable.
- QUICK Installation and Storage, no drilling required, harmless for guitars.
To get a clear and bright acoustic sound, we use the single coil with hand-wound oxygen-free copper.
To get the best string balance and dynamic frequency, we customized a rare earth neodymium magnet.
To get better transmission of acoustic vibrations, we use solid wood housing.
To get better transmission, we customized a lossless audio cable with almost 99% transmission of the original signal.
To let you focus more on your play, no need to worry about the installation and storage of the pickup, SP30 uses a 10 feet instrument cable to connect the pickup and the acoustic guitar amplifiers/audio interface/mixer with the 1/8" and 1/4" jacks.
No drilling hole, no battery required, fast installation, just plug and play.
Cutting Magnetic Lines
Single Coil Passive
Solid Beech Wood
Customized 10 feet (3m) instrument cable with 3.5mm and 6.35mm jacks
Applicable Soundhole Diameters
3.88" to 3.94" (98.5~100mm)
This is a magnetic pickup only work with steel-string acoustic guitars. It does NOT work with Nylon strings.
Fits in soundholes from 3.88” (98.5 mm) to 3.94” (100mm) diameter.
DOES not work with 3/4-size guitars like Taylor Baby, Little Martin series whose soundhole diameters are usually 3.5".
This is a passive pickup without battery-powered, it only works with guitar amplifiers with a built-in preamp.
The single-coil pickup by its nature is susceptible to 50 – 60Hz hum. To minimize hum, keep the pickup away from fluorescence lights, dimmer packs, computer monitors and transformers and do not forward the soundhole to the amplifiers.
- Take out the pickup and orient the 3.5mm jack side to the guitar bridge.
- Slip the pickup into the soundhole from the high E string side.
- Clip both sides of the pickup to the edge of the panel.
- Push the pickup to the end of the fingerboard as closely as possible.
- Connect the 1/8" jack of the cable with the pickup.
- Connect the 1/4" jack of the cable with the acoustic guitar amplifiers/audio interface/mixer and you are ready to rock.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x Soundhole Pickup
- 1x 10 feet customized audio cable
- 1x Spare Rubber Foam Set
- 3x Cable Holders
- 1x Owner's Manual
FREE Shipping Australia Wide.
All payments received by 11am AEST (Sydney Time) are shipped on the same day. This excludes weekends and sometimes public holidays, just leave us a message below to confirm.
In some remote areas, couriers operate on a limited number of days per week, so this could delay your delivery. If your package has still not arrived feel free to contact us.
If you are in Sydney Metro area, you may receive your order on the Same Day if we receive your order by 10am AEST (Sydney time)
Note: Due to high fees associated with delivering to certain rural locations, postage may be required for orders shipped to those areas.
For further details, please contact our customer service team at 9688 3988.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your online purchase for any reason, we are happy to arrange free return for exchange or full refund. When buying, please choose carefully.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you require a return, please contact us and we'll arrange a return method for you.
It's very simple!
The 150 day return period begins on receipt of the goods. If the customer opts for a refund, Kookaburra Music Tree will refund the full purchase price not including the shipping fees (paid by the customer). This will be paid back to the method used to pay for the original purchase. Customers will be notified by email once this has occurred. Once the item is received by Kookaburra Music Tree the refund or exchange will be processed within 48 hours. If your item is damaged upon arrival, please contact us immediately to assist with our insurance claim.
Four Simple Conditions:
- Free Returns are only valid to the original purchaser and only available in Australia and New Zealand.
- Item must be returned in its original packaging, in a condition that is suitable for resale.
- Money Back Guarantee returns are restricted to one return per purchase. This may include multiple items per return.
- Customers are limited to 5 x Money Back Guarantee returns per calendar year. Any Money Back Guarantee returns after the initial 5 in a calendar year will incur a restocking fee equal to 20% of the initial purchase price. Warranty returns, damaged in transit or faulty products do not fall under this limitation according to customer statutory rights.
Return in Store to Avoid Shipping
We are at Unit 4/88 Magowar Rd, Giraween, 2145, NSW, Australia
26 King St, Newtown 2042, NSW, Australia
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.